Warranty & Repairs
We want you to be satisfied and when something is damaged or broken, your satisfaction is our highest priority.
1. Try and contact the manufacture. If you need there number or website to look up their warranty information let us know and we will be more than willing to help. Going straight to them is the best idea. This is so you can resolve your issue faster because you do not have to go through us to get to them. This makes the communication easier.
2. However, if the manufacturer has referred you to us feel free to email us (firstname.lastname@example.org)about the problem with all the details written out. This is so we have the whole problem in paper form and we do not have to worry about miscommunication. It is also a lot faster this way because we can forward your email to the manufacture.
3. We may ask you to take pictures or include other details in your emails to us- this helps save on shipping costs that may otherwise be unnecessary.
4. If the item has been determined that it can be fixed/ replaced/ or returned then we will email you a full set of instructions on where to send your item so it can be fixed/ replaced/ or returned. DO NOT send your item UNTIL we have given you this information.
5. We will then send you email updates on the process or cycle that your item is in. This is in order to try and keep you updated, however, we are only updated at the manufacture's digression so we will do our best to answer all your questions.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us at email@example.com